DELTA Course and Exam Fees 2019
- Course Fee Module 1 : £785 (no VAT)
- Course Fee Module 2 : £1,930 (no VAT)
- Course Fee Module 3 : £390 (no VAT)
- Course Fee All 3 Modules (5% discount) : £2,950 (no VAT)
- Exam fees from 1/8/2018 : Module 1 £117 / Module 2 £ 146 / Module 3 £82.50
- Exam fees from 1/8/2019 : Module 1 £121 / Module 2 £ 151 / Module 3 £85
- Our trainers will travel up to 50 miles from Worcester within the above fees to observe your teaching. If you live further than this there is a supplementary charge to cover extra travel costs (enquire for details).
- External Candidate Fee : £150 (in addition to the exam fees above)
- Exam fees must be paid in full before we will enter you for the exam. It is your responsibility to make sure we receive payment before the exam entry deadline. Please ask us if you are not sure when this is.
- Exam fees are subject to any changes introduced by Cambridge Assessment
The three modules can be taken individually, however we offer a 5% discount for taking all three together.
Payment must be made prior to course commencement and can be done by credit/debit card online at www.paykingsway.com, credit/debit card in person by calling in to our offices in Worcester, or by bank transfer.